"We write to taste life twice- in the moment and in retrospection"-- Anais Nin

In A World of Infinite Possibilities

Enjoying my life. Expanding my horizons.

The world is just as big or as small as we make it to be.

Friday, April 16, 2010

I heart Garance Dore and Elle cover

I am a huge fan of Garance Dore and her work as an illustrator and fashion photographer.  I get a lot of inspiration from the way she sees things:  beautiful. fabulous. magnifique!  :)

And thanks to her, Elle UK collectors edition cover is just that. 

I'm quite sure this will be one, if not the most favorite portrait and magazine cover of Demi Moore.  It exudes such character and elegance of not only the model but the publisher and the illustrator as well.  :)

Kudos to Elle UK, Garance Dore and Demi Moore for such a remarkable collaboration!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment