"We write to taste life twice- in the moment and in retrospection"-- Anais Nin

In A World of Infinite Possibilities

Enjoying my life. Expanding my horizons.

The world is just as big or as small as we make it to be.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good morning, Saturday sunshine

The alarm of the cellphone cries as Saturday morning arrives.  A snooze button was untouched, but a stop button bears my fingerprints. The cool aircon breeze caught my exposed skin so I tuck myself back in the pink comforter.  I roll towards the side with my gold satin night gown embracing me as it danced gracefully with the contour of my body. A plush purple pillow is retrieved in the waltz and squished with great desire.

With one eye open, I take a quick peek of the beautiful sun, give out a radiant smile, and hide myself completely under the covers.

Good morning, sunshine. 

I am in such a good mood today, but I'm sorry, I simply won't get up and play. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment